Mike,

Thanks for: "Consolas is a nice, clean, mono-spaced font".

I think Courier is also a fixed font. It would be nice if Legacy
identified all the fixed fonts. And I would prefer Legacy using only
fixed fonts<G>.

When I copy and paste census info from Ancestry.com, Legacy includes a
lot of hidden format info. That makes a mess after the data is pasted in
and saved and then re-opened. It would be nice if Legacy worked like
Notepad and removed all or most of the formatting when pasting the info
into Legacy.

Jay