Yes, on the upper right is a Cog with an arrow, this is your settings
button click on it and click configure inbox. Actually you can also
set a list to be important mail so you can ignore it and then click on
starred and read it when you get the time.
Eliz
Not Today and Not without a Fight
(Anon)

For all that has been, thanks.