On 03 Aug 2014 02:39, Kathryn Wallace wrote:

> I appreciate the reply Mike.  I was adding media Sources or Source citations.
> I have thousands added that way. What you said worked just fine.   So do you
> never add media to sources now?  I don't often do reports but will have to
> see if things are different.

It works the same way (different screen titles) in 7.5. On the Individuals
screen, in the Events/Facts panel, there is a column headed with a '+'. This
performs the same function that the little icon does in version 8.0

Besides, there's nothing stopping you from using the image twice. Once for the
source citation attached to the Event, and again for the Event itself.

--
Regards, Mike Fry
Johannesburg