I just found a work-around to get the correct number until the next
update is issued. Select the born after 2000 line then use the Create
Search List Button to create a new search list. That will correctly find
everyone in your database born after 2000. After creating the list
select the option to open the search list. The number of people found
will be shown in the Title bar of the list results. In my file the
statistics report showed 1 person born after 2000, the search list
contained the correct number (73).

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation