Hi Rick,

In the simplest form (read my caution)...

Go to "Search/Search Replace".

In the pop up window...

          Find where:  Lists-Location

          Find what: TX

          Replacement Text: Texas

          Anywhere in the field

          Replace only found text with replacement test

Caution:

doing as above will work, however it could change every letter combination of
tx to Texas.  I prefer to be more specific by...

          Find what:  , TX

          Replacement text: , Texas

                   or: , TX, USA  to  , Texas, USA

then I'm pretty sure to get the results I want.

You may want to do the same in List-Location Short, although many will leave
the TX in the short version of the location.

TX is fairly safe, as there aren't many words with that combination.  If you
were doing OH you could get Ohioio, as the Oh in Ohio has been replaced with
Ohio.  As in: replace "IN" with "Indiana" and get " IllIndianaois ".  I think
you see the need to think it through before doing the replacement.

Another caution, as with any of these significant operations - do a back up
first.

Bob