Hi Pat.  I'm not sure what you mean by re-starting Windows?  Do you
simply mean shutting down your computer and re-starting.  Couldn't hurt
anything as long as you have your Legacy database backed up and saved
properly.  But did you re-create your report again from scratch after
you made your change to the location of the file?        ..Jerry