From: Ronald E Howell [mailto:rehowell0...@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 12:19 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Passage Express For Legacy

Michele,

I re-booted my pc (running Windows Vista Home Premium service pack 2, on 32-bit
machine, paused Carbonite for 1 hour, let AVG run), no other programs were
running.  Downloaded and installed Passage Express.  At the end of the
installation check mark was in the box 'Run Passage Exprees', left in checked
and the same thing happened 'Passage Express has stopped running'.  I let it
finish doing whatever it and windows wants to do.  I opened Legacy and tried
running from the 'PE icon', same thing again.

Again, thanks for you help,

Ron Howell