This is a known bug in the program and affects all the narrative style
reports. The lines appear after you create an individual report which
uses lines between events.

To clear the lines close and restart Legacy, you should then be able to
create a narrative report without lines between the events, at least
until you create an Individual report.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation