I am finding that the SourceWriter template "internet > database" is very
good for most any internet database collection.  However, there is one
problem:  there is only a url field for the main source, not one for the
actual specific record within that collection.  For the collection
"Virginia, Marriages, 1785-1940" at familysearch, for example, I have
multiple marriages I want to cite, but I would like to be able to cite the
url for each individual record.  Is it reasonable to ask that this source
template be revised so as to include a url in the detail?

Barton