From: Sherry/Support [mailto:she...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 26 May 2015 11:16 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Check/Repair Steps

Patsy,

This is the "American Legacy User Group" and the programmers don't monitor it,
but the staff does.

We don't have a clue what the steps are either. Just as with other programming
code, I suppose the programmers don't consider this something that any of us
really need to know beyond what's in the Help file under File: Maintenance >
Check and Repair Family File.

Alan, my steps go by so fast I don't even see all the numbers! Patsy's
suggestion to regularly run Check/Repair is an excellent one, especially if you
are doing a lot of work in the file.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support