From: "Helen McCall" <famh...@skymesh.com.au>
Sent: ‎2015-‎08-‎09 00:50
To: "legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com" <legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Uncertain date entry

Thanks.  There were too many to go through checking that box on everything.
I've decided to use between .. and ..   and know that it means the decade,
approx.
I think it's something that needs to be considered, as often we can only
remember about what decade something happened.
I also would like to be able to put early or late 60s, for instance.  Better
than something even more vague.  But with that I'll have to tell it to ignore
the warning.  Seems you have to repeat "verify date validity" or some such for
each child, as well.   Which means other dates will not be checked, presumably.
Similarly Qtr ended - government searches give you that - doesn't seem any way
to handle that, other than tell nit to ignore.