On 17/10/2015 04:22, Steve Hayes wrote:
> I usually include the bcensus as an event, because it gives both residence
> and occupation, for which I would otherwise have to give make two separate
> events, giving the same census as source for each.

I agree.  It also gives "context" for the residence information -
whether the person is at home/at school/visiting relatives/visiting
friends/etc.  If the person is shown as a Boarder or Lodger it gives you
an idea of the type of household.  If you include the information about
who else is in the household it can show some interesting things such as
a visitor being someone who marries into the family some time later.

Nicely worded Census Events can make much more interesting reading on a
Report than a series of blunt facts about Residence and Occupation.

--
Jenny M Benson