Denise,

With a Shared Event, you don't have to go to each participant and find
the Event to add a note specific for them.
You can add a note from the Edit Role button. When on the screen where
you add the people you are sharing the event with, highlight the person
and click Edit Role and then add your note specific to that person.
Apart from finding them in the Selection List/Name list so you can share
the event, you don't have to go to them at all.

I wrote another email on Event Clipboard and Shared events on this
thread out of order. For some reason this thread is really broken up in
my email program.

Cathy