Not sure what you are talking about.  If you delete an email from your
email account, it will delete the email from every device that is syncing
to that account.  Totally unnecessary to delete from three devices
individually.  Sending obscenities will get you reported to your ISP and
result in the termination of your email account - not a smart thing to do.

Ron Bernier
Woonsocket, RI