All good ideas here. I wanted to toss one out that has a slightly different
use.  I use the Spanish upside down question mark at the beginning with a right
side up question mark at the end.  So for these two sisters, if I knew their
maiden name I would add their father with just their maiden name as his
surname.  If I had a given name that I thought might be the father, I would add
that with the question marks around it.  I can't do this on my tablet, or I
would show you.

Anne

Sent from my iPad