I can build a relationship print out to advise a family member of their relationship to all members of a properly tagged family(s).

It took a 19 page print-out to accomplish that, it is a small tree as compared to others.

Does anyone know if its possible to provide that same information to a Family Group Sheet?

Seems to me it would easier to discuss the relationship information on the Group Sheet if that info was available at a glance.

I did submit this same idea some months ago to the Legacy suggestion area, but have not heard anything back from them.

Thanks for any assistance,

Chuck

---