Thanks for the reply Evelyn,
No, I want to know if a relationship can be printed ON the Family Group sheet. For example, say, next to the name; Realtion to Joe Xxxxx: 2nd Cousin. And continues on for the full extent of the particular Family Group Sheet being printed. I don't think this option is available on the family group printout. My questions is as much of a wish for option vs can it be done at the present time and I am missing something.

Chuck