Thanks I'll check that!

On 6/20/2016 9:19 PM, Cathy Pinner wrote:
Willie,
Then you need to properly change the Label options in Family View. It sounds as if you'd chosen something else for the Birth Date/Place and you've just changed the Display name back to birth rather than re choosing the right Field Name.

Click on a label and choose customise.
Then on the line you want Birth information click the 3 dots button and choose Birth Date/Place.
OR just click on the Defaults button to get all the Default labels back.

Does that help? I am assuming that the birth dates aren't showing for anyone.

Just a thought - if nothing is showing up in that rectangle in Family View - no death dates either, have you been playing with colours so that the text is the same colour as the background?

Cathy

Willie McColloch wrote:

Its the Family View in Legacy, not the family Group R eport.