You don't use a password with for legacyusergroup.

Great silence from Legacy regarding this breach of THEIR address, though.

CE

From: chap...@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 12:36:44 -0700
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Mail addresses compromised?

You better start changing your PW for many of your accounts.
___
Leon Chapman
chap...@gmail.com
-----

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 12:31 PM, Ros Haywood <ros.hayw...@gmail.com> wrote:
The spammer has upped his game.  Now I am receiving emails from him that say
that my order has been accepted, and he gives me a link to click if I want to
cancel.

Yeah, riiiiight.  Like I'm going to click on a suspect link in an email.

Ros in UK