From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Jodi
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 2:59 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Mail addresses compromised?

Can you fix it?  It gets to be a little annoying after awhile.

On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 5:46 PM, Sherry/Support <she...@legacyfamilytree.com>
wrote:

This is the first I've heard of it - I've not received any spam beyond the
"normal" ones I get each week.

Someone's email account may have been hijacked. One of the latest tricks is to
hijack an account and pick an email address from the address book. then they
send the email using the person's name and the stolen email address, so they
really don't match.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support