I don't have any Ancestry experience with moving a gedcom out from
their site but can offer a few hints.

Sources should have transferred.

Media files won't be transferred since gedcoms are only text files.
Sadly, the only way to get them from Ancestry to your computer will be
one-by-one.  You'll need to rename the files as you download them (the
Ancestry names are awful!) and then link them to the appropriate Media
Gallery in Legacy.

Sherry