An introduction to FamilySearch.org (the tabs and how to use them) for
first time users/beginners. We'll discuss Family Tree, Memories, Search,
Indexing, and the “My Family” booklet.

[image: Logotransparent]

Join us and FamilySearch's Devin Ashby for the live webinar
Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 2pm Eastern U.S. Register today to reserve
your virtual seat. *Registration is free but space is limited to the first
1,000 people to join that day.* Before joining, please visit www.java.com to
ensure you have the latest version of Java which our webinar software
requires. When you join, if you receive a message that the webinar is full,
you know we've reached the 1,000 limit, so we invite you to view the
recording which should be published to the webinar archives within an hour
or two of the event's conclusion.

[image: Registerbut]
<http://familytreewebinars.com/webinar_details.php?webinar_id=360>

Or register for multiple webinars at once by clicking here
<http://familytreewebinars.com/upcoming-webinars-multireg.php>.

*Not sure if you already registered?*

Login <http://familytreewebinars.com/webinar_details.php?webinar_id=416> to
view your registration status for this webinar (available for annual or
monthly webinar subscribers).

*Test Your Webinar Connection*

To ensure that your webinar connection is ready to go, click here
<http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Webinar/help_files/G2W060001?title=Test+Your+Connection+before+Your+Session%7D>
.

*Can't make it to the live event?*

No worries. Its recording will be available for a limited time. Webinar
Subscribers <http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/memberships-c11.php> have
unlimited access to all webinar recordings for the duration of their
membership.

*[image: DevinAshby-144x144]
<http://news.legacyfamilytree.com/.a/6a00d8341d219b53ef01b8d21eb53d970c-pi>About
the presenter*

Devin Ashby is a Project Manager for FamilySearch, the largest genealogical
organization in the world. Devin has been involved in family history for
years and in 2004 he received Bachelor degrees in History and Spanish and
the following year earned a Masters Degree in Educational Leadership from
Northern Arizona University.

*Add it to your Google Calendar*

With our Google Calendar button, you will never forget our upcoming
webinars. Simply click the button to add it to your calendar. You can then
optionally embed the webinar events (and even turn them on and off) into
your own personal calendar. If you have already added the calendar, you do
not have to do it again - the new webinar events will automatically appear.

<http://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fcalendar%2Ffeeds%2Flegacyfamilytree.com_1dbb76rklg9uqeajd75dr9odnk%2540group.calendar.google.com%2Fpublic%2Fbasic>

*Webinar time*

The webinar will be live on Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at:

   - 2pm Eastern (U.S.)
   - 1pm Central
   - 12pm Mountain
   - 11am Pacific

Or use this Time Zone Converter
<http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc>.

*Here's how to attend:*

   1. Register at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com
   <http://www.familytreewebinars.com/> today. It's free!
   2. You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the
   webinar.
   3. You will receive a reminder email both 1 day and 1 hour prior to the
   live webinar.
   4. Calculate your time zone by clicking here
   <http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc>.
   5. Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed on your
   computer. Check at www.java.com.
   6. Check your GoToWebinar connection here

<http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Webinar/help_files/G2W060001?title=Test+Your+Connection+before+Your+Session%7D>
   .
   7. Click on the webinar link (found in confirmation and reminder emails)
   prior to the start of the webinar. Arrive early as the room size is limited
   to the first 1,000 arrivals that day.
   8. Listen via headset (USB headsets

<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00906E03I/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00906E03I&linkCode=as2&tag=legfamtre-20>
work
   best), your computer speakers, or by phone.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Thanks,

Geoff Rasmussen
Millennia Corporation
ge...@legacyfamilytree.com