From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Lightfoot
Sent: Wednesday, 28 September 2016 12:56 AM
To: 'Legacy User Group' <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Incompatibility with Windows 10?

I recall that annoyance with resizing the Legacy window as having been around
since at least Legacy version 7. I typically use a split screen mode with
Legacy taking up ½ and a browser window on the other half. But whenever I have
to resize the Legacy window, it takes several mouse attempts with it just
springing back to its original size. In other words, the resizing attempt does
not stick until the 3rd or 4th attempt. Certainly not life threatening but
merely annoying. Legacy is the only application that exhibits this behavior. It
has nothing to do with Windows 10.

Brian in CA