I ran a compact file and then another Check and Repair and no issues was found.

On 10/14/2016 9:38 AM, Elmer Johnson wrote:

A few minutes ago I ran a File Maintenance

I received the following after it was done.

*Please check this file very carefully.**
**It's a good idea to run another Check/Repair after you verify the items in this file.**
**
**
**There is one Master Address record that is blank:**
**
**    Look for '!Fix this address-1' in the Master Address List.*

My question is how do I find this to correct it?

Thanks in advance for your help here.

Elmer