Go to View > Master Lists > Addresses. In the list you'll find that
"address" at the top - it could be in any of the three lists - when
you're in one of them, you can go to the other by clicking on the
drop-down box just to the right of the "Find" field.

Once you've found the address, there are two ways to try to determine
the "Name" of the address. In the main Address List, highlight it and
click on Show List to see who's using it. Or click on Edit to see the
rest of the address.

Sherry