Hello everyone

I would like help with Legacy Charting please. In a descendant chart is there
any way to control the connecting lines between each person? For example
between parents and children. Sometimes it is necessary to move people about to
get them all on the page, even on A3 size paper. However because the lines seem
to move a fixed distance between generations, it is difficult to fit people in
with out the lines becoming tangled or crossing through other another family.
If you try to drop a branch further down the page, the connecting line only
comes so far, so you can not slot another branch in.

Sorry if this does not make sense, not sure how else to word it.
In previous family tree programmes I have used there was a better control these
lines. Having said that in every other way Legacy is good.