If your report can be shared by computer rather than with paper, try
printing to a PDF file, and making the page longer than 11 inches. I don't
use Legacy any longer, but the product I use will allow me to do this.

Dale McIntyre

Link to my blog, AQWillDo <http://aqwilldo.wordpress.com>, then *Follow AQ
Will Do*, for help on using *Ancestral Quest* genealogical software.  There
is no charge.  Unsubscribe at any time.

Follow this link to The Centerville Advocate
<http://www.centervilleadvocate.com/>, then subscribe to get Centerville
Advocate via Email.