On 26 Nov 2016  Elizabeth Lindsay wrote:

> How do I add the DNA results from 23&me to my individual record in Legacy?

You don't!  Legacy does not even have 23andMe listed as a test
provider.  To overcome this deficiency I have created a separate "DNA
test" event to record individuals that have taken DNA tests.
Unfortunately that alone doesn't colour the DNA icon.

However, your question was about adding 23andMe (autosomal) test
results to Legacy.  What sense is there in doing this?  Legacy cannot
do anything with them.  If you have looked at your results you will
see there are about 600,000 lines of data.  I doubt you'd want to
type them in!
If on the other hand you only want to show the Y and mt haplogroups
(which actually have nothing to do with an autosomal test) then add
them to the notes of a specific event that you create.

Cheers! -- Dave N.

--
  David Naylor, Halton Hills, Ontario, Canada.
     HARTRUM/HOTRUM One-Name-Study