This would be solved with a simple option to add a selected color to a
tree,  and another to a different tree, which would help me immensely.

However,  Tagging will do the trick  but its very easy to muck up.

Ian

On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 2:37 AM, Elizabeth Lindsay <elizab...@nuytsia.net.au
> wrote:

> Thanks Dave N.
> I realise I did not think my question out clearly enough.
>
> What I should have asked is why does Legacy not include 23andMe and
> GEDmatch
> in the list of options.
> What I really want to be able to do, is for anyone who I know has been
> tested:
> 1) tick the box for one of the DNA test companies and then,
> 2) add the Kit Number and,
> 3) add the haplogroup and,
> 4) add what family names the test results relate to, or confirm.
>
> If I can assign a tag or colour to these results, that would be helpful.
>
> Regards,
> Elizabeth

  ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)
Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days
              Macaulay Genealogy
                 Family Matters
      Ian Macaulay    of Carp, Ontario