1. Any source (Basic or SourceWriter) can be copied to the source clipboard from a person's source list and then pasted to any other person or another event for the same person.

Yes you can add as many New sources as you wish without immediately linking them to someone. The easiest way to do this is from the "Add a New Source" button on anyone's source list screen or via the Master source list itself (View > Master Lists > Source) using the add button there.

I do not think you can add New sources without linking via the source clipboard because it wants you to add a source detail (the specific details for one person).

Brian Kelly