*From:* LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on
behalf of Chick Lewis <cglewi...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, February 7, 2017 2:19:33 AM
*To:* Legacy User Group
*Subject:* Re: [LegacyUG] Help with Source Writer & Clip Board
It should be mentioned that SourceWriter sources are converted to
basic in a GEDCOM.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 6:12 PM, Cathy Pinner <genea...@gmail.com
<mailto:genea...@gmail.com>> wrote:

JoAnne,

If your Basic sources are well formatted there is no point in
converting them to SourceWriter sources.
If they aren't, then the SourceWriter Templates can help you
create a better source.

I've converted some and not others and still have some to go.
That's because when I was first sourcing 15 or so years ago, I
didn't do it very well for some sources as I didn't fully
understand what I was looking at.

Cathy

JoAnne Flynn wrote:

Thanks for you clarification on SourceWriter& Clipboard.

So..... is there any reason too - or value in - me re-entering
sources that I originally entered using the Basic System and
using SourceWriter instead??

So far, I'm just thinking the value of Source writer is the
templates provided

What do you think???
JoAnne

*