From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Ian Macaulay
Sent: 18 February 2017 18:04
To: Legacy User Group <LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Locking a specific rin

I use my Rins as Id's  and also when I merge,  Legacy reuses the old  ones.

Is there a way to flag or lock specific Rin numbers so they do not allow
deletions from merges or  deletions.

The reason is that there are 300 Angus Macaulays, Two of them published by Rin
number,

I don't want to accidentally merge those  specific Angus's and inadvertently
change their Rins

Ian

--

  ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)

Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days

              Macaulay Genealogy
                 Family Matters
      Ian Macaulay    of Carp, Ontario