De : LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] De la
part de Cathy Pinner
Envoyé : 15 mars 2017 23:52
À : Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Objet : Re: [LegacyUG] AncestryDNA results

Florence,

You can't enter autosomal DNA tests (like Ancestry) in the same way you can
enter other types of DNA tests. The results are megabytes long.
You can enter an event and attach the results file to that.
You can use events to help you keep track of definite matches.
There are other ideas on how to record/track DNA matches in the webinars and
elsewhere.

Cathy

Florence B wrote:

Thanks Cathy
Have watched a few webinars but I don't see any that actually show how
to enter the data into Legacy. There doesn't seem to be any
appropriate matching Available Tests In the dropdown menu in the DNA
Records dialogue box. If there is, which one do I choose and what data
from my AncestryDNA results do I enter?
FlorenceB

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 3:23 PM, Cathy Pinner <
<mailto:genea...@gmail.com%20%3c%20BR> genea...@gmail.com < BR> <
<mailto:genea...@gmail.com> mailto:genea...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Florence,

    Have you watched any of the Legacy webinars on DNA? They are a
    good place to start.
    You might need to get a webinar subscription at least for a month,
    but havinb spent money to get a DNA test, the little more for a
    webinar subscription is worth it.
     <http://familytreewebinars.com/dna/> http://familytreewebinars.com/dna/
    < <http://familytreewebinars.com/dna/> http://familytreewebinars.com/dna/>

    Cathy

    Florence B wrote:

    How do I make sense of AncestryDNA results and enter the data
    into Legacy?
    FlorenceB

     <http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com/>