From: Cathy Pinner
Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2017 8:06 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] mystery or being space cadet?
Research Guidance is constantly being updated :)
Michele Simmons Lewis does a great job of clearing out dead links and adding
new databases.

Cathy

Sharon Blair wrote:

Linda, I am just looking at it a little more - It is kind of
fascinating. It uses all the info you have entered for a person & has
places to look for more info. But I think it is way more info than we
had before or it could be I 've just not delved into it. But
fascinating 😊

Sharon