Brian, that must be what is happening.  I reduced the screen, and slowly
stretched the window side, and the to-do icon popped up, then the research
guidance icon.  Interesting.  They were there, just hiding!
Jean

From: R G Strong Genealogy
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 1:52 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] mystery or being space cadet?

This was the build that removed the Research Guidance from a tab to a sub menu.
The family view icon for it must have been added recently but was not published
in the revision history.

2 March 2014 - Version 8.0.0.412 - Build

New Items

FamilySearch - Added the feature to be able to skip the "Possible Duplicates"
task for an individual.

FamilySearch - Added the option to auto download descendants of an individual
in FamilyTree. So now, you can download ancestors and descendants of an
individual.

Pedigree View - Added back the Spouse/Children and Siblings Lists. To turn on
the two lists Right Click on Pedigree View background area and from the popup
menu select "Show Spouse/Child and Siblings Lists"

Media Gallery - Added "Scan a Picture" to the menu of the Add Media button.

Media Gallery - From the Media Gallery there is a new button to add the current
picture as the Windows Desktop Background.

Changed Items

Research Guidance - There is no longer a Research tab on the main views.
Research Guidance is now requested by clicking the Research Guidance button on
Tools > Other Tools or by clicking the Research button that can now be added to
the My Toolbar tab. This generates guidance for the current person. (You can
now select a current person on the Pedigree, Descendant, and Index Views. On
the Family View, guidance is requested by right-clicking on the desired person
and choosing Research Guidance from the submenu. (The Husband and Wife can
still have a Research Guidance button on their toolbars.) This can also be done
on the Pedigree, Descendant, and Index Views by right-clicking on a person and
choosing Research Guidance.