From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Kris
Sent: 17 April 2017 07:26
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Report Font Problem

I have problems with font selections not being respected on other reports.
Now, I'm wanting to print an MRIN list, and it's pretty bad.

Screenshot of a page:  http://cousin-collector.com/images/LG-SS-1.jpg
Screenshot of the fonts: http://cousin-collector.com/images/LG-SS-2.jpg

I just want a simple, SMALL list, but some of the fonts are too big and I
can't get rid of the bold attributes.  This is a small file with only about
3,000 marriages.

This is one of the reports that offers only screen or PDF, so there's no way
to create an RTF or text only list.  I hope someone has a work around for
this -- eliminating the larger fonts and bold, not eliminating the
information I want in the report.

Thanks!