Gary,

Did you buy Legacy 8 on or after 25 Nov 2016? If so, you qualify for a free upgrade and you should have received an email. If not check your spam folder or contact sa...@legacyfamilytree.com.

If you have had Legacy 8 deluxe for longer than that, go to www.legacyfamilytree.com
Click on Online Store
Click Upgrades from the dropdown list or proceed to Store and on the left panel see the Upgrade to Legacy 9 item
Click on that and make your selection - the cheapest is at the bottom.
You'll need your Legacy 8 customer number/unlock code to order the purchase the upgrade. You find that in Legacy 8 at File - File Properties and other places.
Follow the screen directions to Checkout for payment.
I understand the new unlock code/customer number is on the receipt.
Then Download Legacy 9.
Backup your Legacy 8 files before installing.
When installing cancel out of or skip the backup section there. That's where people have had problems.
Otherwise just follow what it says.

Cathy
Legacy tester

Gary Schenck wrote:

I PRESENTLY HAVE LEGACY 8.0 DELUXE VERSION. WHAT ARE MY STEPS FOR
GETTING 9.0 DELUXE VERSION? CAN ANYONE GIVE ME HELP??

GARY

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>