Good to know, thanks.

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 04:08 PM, Brian Kelly wrote:

If you open a person's assigned sources screen you will see that you can assign a source to the Father - Child and Mother Child relationships.

I personally do not do that but anyone who intends to apply to one of the associations like Daughters or Sons of the American Revolution which require proof of your descent from a revolutionary war participant needs to assign sources to those fields because those societies are very interested in what documents were used to confirm the descent.

Brian Kelly