One of the Virtual User Group Webinars has a big section on Tagging.

See: http://familytreewebinars.com/legacy_videos.php

Cathy

Denise Moss-Fritch <mailto:d.mossfri...@comcast.net>
Friday, 2 June 2017 12:16 AM
Brian,

Unfortunately only Vol 1 is still sold. I have been asking about Vol 2 for
nearly a year now and have been told it is 'on the list' for updating, but
no announcement yet. Yes, it would be nice to have some real depth
information about tagging and how to tie that into the hashtags.

Denise