We are experiencing a strange problem with this Legacy program that we cannot
get a handle on and need help figuring out what the problem might be.
When clicking on the name of a child in one particular family file, the program
pulls up a child of that person instead of the mother whose file was clicked
on.  The only way to get to her file is to then click on her name as she is
displayed as the mother instead of displayed as a child in her family.
Do you know what could be the cause and / or solution to this problem?
Susan