Marlyne,

In FamilySearch there is the option to choose the ordinances you would like
to do. You do not have to print all of them, you can select those that you
want to do.  The difficulty that Legacy is experiencing is not a Legacy
problem but a change in protocol in FamilySearch that is causing difficulty
at the moment. Dont be dissapointed, Legacy is still the best genealogy
software there is. (I am not an employee, just a very satisfied user)

Regards
Michael