I have a mater database of 75K+ from which I am trying to extract my family
line of about 54K.. I never had any problem doing so in the nearly 25 years
I have been using Legacy until NOW!

I keep getting the message "Location 18835 not found" followed by a series
of numbers in parentheses such as (1, 19846) with the latter number often
different.

The screen instructs me to run the Repair/Check program under File
Maintenance, which I keep doing to no avail and no fix. Afterwards I get
"ERROR 3021 - no current record" I then looked up the Error number in the
Legacy Help menu and followed all suggestions. Sill I get the same results.

In desperation I tried the last suggested fix, which was to export the file
as a Gedcom, but that brought me back once again to the "Location 18835 not
found." So now I'm really stumped.

Does anyone know what that means? Is it referencing a geological location
or a person's data., marriage, event. etc.??

murf

In short, any ideas how to fix this and save 30 years of work?