From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Jennifer Crockett
Sent: Tuesday, 11 July 2017 3:13 PM
To: 'Legacy User Group' <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Still battling with Emdash errors

Cathy

I am pretty much satisfied I found most of the instances in various locations.
I tried it with spaces before and or after the “\emdash” and picked up some
with each of those variations.

The only problem seemed to be an emdash sandwiched between two uppercase
surnames, with no spaces. As I went through search and replace, I made a note
of those it wasn’t picking up (if I saw them next to ones it was picking up)
and then went back to those people and fixed them.

Thank you very much for bearing with me. You have helped me immensely.

Jennifer