Bill,

I was commenting on one known origin of Individual # not found errors.

Hinting sometimes causes these as Hint results are returned after
a) you've changed file or
b) you've merged or deleted the person.
Most of these problems have been fixed but we had a lot at one time pre-release. They're still being seen sometimes but now are difficult to reproduce and so difficult to know whether it is still hinting sometimes causing them or other things.

Cathy
Billy Mittelstadt Jr <mailto:bmittelstad...@gmail.com>
Friday, 21 July 2017 10:17 AM
Cathy,
I'm curious. The only hint being used is family search. Why would cause it to crash?
BTW did the check/repair immediately and then backed up the file.
Thanks.
Bill