You'd think that would be high on the list for an Israeli company...Sherry

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabĀ® S

-------- Original message --------
From: Brian Kelly <exma...@gmail.com>
Date: 8/4/17  6:49 AM  (GMT-08:00)
To: Legacy Test <legacyt...@legacyusers.com>, Legacy User Group
<LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Millennia Sale to MyHeritage

Well it looks like there will be interesting times ahead for Millennia
and the software with the merger/acquisition of Millennia by MyHeritage.

Too bad that one of the answers about Legacy 10 is that it will not
support Unicode. I guess that means that it will still be a Visual Basic
application.

I am beginning to think it will never be migrated to the .net framework
and Unicode.

Brian Kelly

---
http://www.avg.com