On 8/8/2017 5:55 PM, Margaret Gagliardi wrote:
I accidentally added a misspelled word into the Dictionary during a spell
check.  I need to view this Master Dictionary and remove or change that word.
However, no matter where I have looked I cannot figure out how to do this.  Can
someone tell me how to do this.  I have looked all over the help file, but
cannot access what it tells me to do.
Thanks so much.
Margaret

I don't know how hard you looked but I opened the help index, typed dictionary, clicked
on "for spell checking" and found the answer in less than 10 seconds.

"To open the User Dictionaries window, click on the User Dictionaries button
during a spelling check of a Notes entry.
The User Dictionaries window allows you to edit the contents of a user dictionary.
The contents of user dictionaries are saved in disk files."

You can add or delete from here.

--

Gene Young
Researching Young, Harer, Cox & Sallada