From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Jenny M Benson
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 3:40 AM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Spell Check Master Dictionary

On 09-Aug-17 12:52 AM, Gene Young wrote:

> I don't know how hard you looked but I opened the help index, typed
> dictionary, clicked on "for spell checking" and found the answer in
> less than 10 seconds.

Margaret didn't say she couldn't find the Help topic, she said she wasn't
able to do what it said.

When I looked at it, I had the same problem.  I don't think the instructions
are very clear.  In order to get to the tabs with the right buttons, one
needs the Spell Checker to have stopped at a word it doesn't recognize,
otherwise you just get a notification that the Spell Check is complete.

--
Jenny M Benson
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/