Hi Chap,

They are completely separate subscriptions.

>From Best Genealogy Software Online: MyHeritage vs Ancestry vs FindMyPast vs
>GenealogyBank & More!, 5/23/2017 at:
>https://www.exploringlifesmysteries.com/myheritage-vs-ancestry-vs-findmypast/

"Based in Israel with U.S. offices in Utah and California, MyHeritage is one of
the largest international genealogy sites with more than 88 million registered
users. MyHeritage comes in a close second for best family tree software. It has
an intuitive platform, endless features including downloadable tree builder
software. Their robust database of over 7 billion records is impressive but
does not match that of Ancestry’s 16 billion records. While they do offer
professional assistance, their customer support and help resources lack those
on Ancestry. Otherwise, MyHeritage.com is a major player in genealogical
research — and to top it off, they offer a free forever plan for those who just
want the basics.

Pros:

  *   Free basic plan and affordable pricing for premium plans
  *   38 million family trees and 88 million registered users
  *   Some records date back to the pre-1000s
  *   Good collaboration tools to sync with other members
  *   You can build a Timeline or Timebook documenting your family roots
  *   Supports 40+ languages
  *   Free Android and iPhone mobile apps
  *   Customer service is prompt and knowledgeable
  *   Active on Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Cons:

  *   Can’t upgrade to Premium or Plus plans without signing up for at least a
1-year subscription
  *   Phone support is available but difficult to find a contact number
  *   Smaller record base than Ancestry.com"

>From NextAdvisor at http://www.nextadvisor.com/genealogy/myheritage_review.php

"MyHeritage offers three different plan options. The Basic plan is free and
allows you to add up to 150 people to your tree, contains basic Smart Matching
and a 500 MB storage size for adding photos and videos to your tree. The
Premium plan costs $6.88/month (billed annually at $82.56), has a family tree
size of up to 2,500 people, 1,000 MB of storage, enhanced Smart Matching,
Timeline feature and priority customer support.

The Premium Plus plan has unlimited family tree size and unlimited storage for
photos, enhanced Smart Matching, Timeline and Timebook features and priority
customer support. This plan costs $10.95/month and is billed annually at the
rate of $131.40. For the paid plans, you also have the option to change your
subscription duration for a discount. For example, expanding your annual plan
to a two-year plan will give you an extra 20% off and a five-year plan will
give you an extra 30% off.

The Data subscription can be added to any of the previously mentioned plans —
Basic, Premium or Premium Plus — and grants you unlimited access to more than 5
billion historical records on MyHeritage. These records include Census,
military, immigration and legal records, as well as family trees, maps,
newspapers, yearbooks and directories. The cost for this subscription is
$9.95/month, and it is also billed annually, like the other paid plans, at the
cost of $119.40."

This link explains differences:

They have similar and identical offers throughout the year. (Genealogy Blog,
Family History Daily, Legacy News, et alia)

CE