One caution:  I read recently that all your data stored at MyHeritage is
deleted if you cancel your subscription.  I suggest you confirm or deny
this before you cancel an existing subscription to take advantage of the
new offer.

Dean Adams

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 6:32 PM, Mike James <mikejames...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This appears a very attractive offer. Unfortunately it seems it is not
> open to those who, like myself, already have an account with MyHeritage.
> I would willingly take up the offer in an instant if some means were
> available to either append the 12 months to my existing subscription; or
> alternatively to cancel my existing subscription and allow me a pro rata
> credit against the Legacy users offer; or even to flag my MH membership in
> some way such that I could have the continuing Legacy discount from the
> date of my next renewal.
> I am sure none of these would be too hard to accomplish.
>

> --

> Archives at:

Dean Adams