No one has answered the query though concerning the life long Price Lock
Guarantee - it does not appear on the web site that I can see and no one,
so far, has acknowledged they have been confirmed with the Price Lock
Guarantee. This needs to be clarified.
I agree about the prices, Australia always seems to be higher, even making
allowance for exchange rates, Ancestry has the same problem - go through
the Australian site and you will be charged far more than the UK or USA
site!
Cheers,
Marion